BluBox

New York City, baby.

Friday, March 26, 2004

The Hot Corner

You know about Bernie Williams’ talent for playing the guitar, but are you aware of A-Rod’s skills as a rapper? Just listen to his new hip-hop song Hot Over Herre.

Hot over…
So hot over here…
So hot over…

I was like, good gracious too few spaces
Stripper faces, Have to play third bases
Lookin for the right time to help my team
Lookin for the right time to flash them G’s
Then um I’m leavin, please believin
Jeter wants short, ya see me seethin?

But fears be growin and growin
Get me a catcher’s mask, Matsui’s throwin
Grounders come quicker, gettin sicker
Lookin’ like Boomer after a night of liquor

I need you to get the hell out of my natural position
Give the fans what they’ve been wishin
Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like turning two
But Jeets is such a cry baby tell me what’s the use

(I said)
Its gettin hot over here (so hot)
So take off all your rings

I am gettin’ so hot, I wanna take my position back

(I said)
It’s getting hot over here (so hot)
So take off all your rings

I am gettin so hot, I wanna take my position back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home